You will walk through Glasgow’s West End with our tour, tasting the fabulous Scottish food and drink the city has to offer, enjoying the Glasgow patter and some Gaelic, while exploring the history and culture of Glasgow itself. No need for lunch – you will be well fed and watered!
Your local tour guide will show you interesting gems of the West End and recommend where to go and what to see while in Glasgow.
We will visit 6 amazing, well known restaurants, shops and bars where you’ll interact with the locals, taste unique delicacies, sample some fabulous gin and enjoy a wee dram.
- Advance Booking Required
- Meeting Point: Will be emailed in booking confirmation
- Duration: 4 hours – roughly 2.5 miles (4Km)
- Minimum Tour Size: 2 – solo travellers welcome
- Maximum Tour Size: 10
- Price: £62 per person – includes all food and drink tastings (equates to a four course lunch with 2 drinks)
- Vegetarian Friendly and Special Dietary Requirements: Please email in advance and we will look to accommodate
- What Should You Bring: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear – we will provide a bottle of water for you
Food & Drink
During your tour you will try some of the best food and drink not only in Glasgow but Scotland too.
Tasting around 20 different food and drink items, there will be no need for lunch, so leave the car behind and join us on a tour!
Some of the food and drink you will sample will be:
- Scottish Island Gin
- Whisky and so much more!